The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success
December 14 @ 6:30 pm
An event every week that begins at 6:30 pm on Tuesday, repeating until December 14, 2021
This new class allows discussion of the book The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success by Deepak Chopra and the previous Sunday’s lesson. From the book:
In The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success, Deepak Chopra distills the essence of his teachings into seven simple, yet powerful principles that can easily be applied to create success in all areas of your life.
Based on natural laws that govern all of creation, this book shatters the myth that success is the result of hard work, exacting plans, or driving ambition. Instead, Chopra offers a life-altering perspective on the attainment of success: Once we understand our true nature and learn to live in harmony with natural law, a sense of well-being, good health, fulfilling relationships, energy and enthusiasm for life, and material abundance will spring forth easily and effortlessly.
The Law of Pure Potentiality
(Introduction and Chapter 1)
Discussion questions for November 2:
• How do you refer to your spiritual Self?
• Is there a glitch within you in affirming “I am the Christ” or “I am God in expression”?
• How comfortable are you with being silent for an extended period?
• How comfortable are you with silent surroundings? Are there any habitual background sounds or activities that you initiate?
• What is your usual method of analyzing, classifying, interpreting (judging) your environment and events?
• What might a regular meditation schedule look like for you?
• Where do you connect with Nature? How often? For how long?