Sunday, September 23, 11:30 a.m.-1 p.m. — In accordance with Sections 3.04 (d) and (e) and 4.03(b)(5) of our bylaws, the Board of Trustees has scheduled a Special Membership meeting for Sunday, September 23, 2018 to present two proposals.
The first proposal will be from our Bylaws committee, who will present and request membership approval for changes requested by Unity Worldwide Ministries.
Then our Facilities Management Team will:
• Provide a status and options for repairing the south parking lot
• Present bids that have been secured for replacing/repairing the South lot
• Make a recommendation for awarding the bid.
Following this presentation, the Board of Trustees will:
• Present options for paying for the proposed work
• Request membership approval for the proposed expenditure and financing.
Non-members are welcome to come and listen and share their thoughts on these proposals. Only members will be allowed to vote.